Construction has started. We decided to make framing changes. The 900 sf house originally had 17 windows. The windows were huge and beautiful but had rotten because of window AC units. We decide to cut down on the number of windows and frame in one window for each bedroom. We move the bathroom wall over by half a foot to make it a bit more roomy. We cut out half of the wall dividing the kitchen and the living room. We enclose the front patio to make a mud room. We close the closet in bedroom two and make it a laundry room. Once the cast iron tub had been removed, we discover the bathroom has a window that had been covered by the tub encasement. Of course we want to save this window and allow natural light for the bathroom. Lots of changes.